Printed in France by Le vent se lève… 16210 Rioux-Martin
This booklet is a guide to the Shwedagon pagoda in Yangon, in Myanmar. It is richly illustrated and explains the structure of the monument and how it is used. The preface gives more details of why I chose this format.
Here is a short extract to enable you to see what the book contains
This booklet, with a spiral binding, is in A5 format and et has 42 pages.
- The price of the book is € 7.00
- 1 book + postage within France
€ 7.00 + € 4.95 = € 11.95SPECIAL OFFER € 10.00
- 1 book + 1 book on the life of Buddha (€ 15.00) + postage within France €
7.00 + € 15.00 + € 7.35 = € 29.35SPECIAL OFFER 25 €
Please contact me if you are interested or if the book needs to be sent outside France.
- Publication(s) : A visual guide to the life of Buddha
- Lecture(s) : The Shwedagon pagoda, Introduction to Buddhism, I see Mother India everywhere